LED Dog Collar with 7 Light Modes
- [Stay Safe with 1,200 ft High Visibility] DOG CARE LED dog collar is a high performance safety light that keeps pets visible in low-light conditions or bad weather. The powerful LED lights up 360 degrees and boosts the distance of visibility to 1,200 feet. With light brighter than other LED collars, DOG CARE helps drivers and cyclists see your dog at night and protects your furry friend from road crashes or getting lost.
- [7 Vibrant Light Modes] The rechargeable dog collar features 7 light modes, including glowing green/red/fluorescent, breathing green/red/fluorescent, as well as a unique flashing light mode across all colorways. You can choose different modes according to the special occasion. The glowing mode allows your dog to be easily spotted in the dark, and the breathing and flashing modes make your dog stand out even in the crowds.
- [Waterproof & Durable] The LED dog collar is water-resistant and durable. Your dog can wear it on rainy or snowy days. Also, it is easy to wipe clean so that you don’t worry about your dog getting it dirty from all the running, digging, and playing. Made with advanced TPU material, your dog will feel nothing but comfortable when wearing this LED collar. Please do NOT wear the collar when your dog needs to swim or paddle.
- [Adjustable Size Fits All] The light-up dog collar is 26 inches long and cuttable to fit small, medium, and large dogs. If you prefer a more personalized fit, just cut the excess length on the LED strap according to the neck circumference of your pet, then reinsert the LED collar into the buckle and tighten the screw. It’s that simple.
- [USB Rechargeable & Long Battery Life] DOG CARE LED dog collar has a high capacity 250mAh rechargeable battery built in, delivering 10 hours of continuous light under 2 hours of rapid charging. The LED dog collar will flash slowly in red during charging and is steady green when the battery is fully charged. The USB cable included allows you to charge the dog collar conveniently via power banks, laptops, phone chargers, etc.